Geopark - Geological and Mining Park Central Catalonia
The Geological Park and Miner in Central Catalonia is a project that provides value to the geological and mining and tourist assets under a common denominator, the Geotourism, with an interesting and high-quality tourist offer, which integrates culture, nature, geology, mining and gastronomy. You need to understand the Geotourism as that activity that sustains, the geographical character of a place, such as culture, the environment, heritage and the well-being of its residents.
Route – the sea of central Catalonia
The route that we propose will allow you to enjoy:
- The remains of this sea in Súria.
- The nature of the wetlands of Santpedor.
- Contemporary art in the restored lime kiln in Calders.
- The unique landscape of the Meander of Calders.
- The spectacular caves of the Toll in Moià.
Ruta de la Sal: salt route
Visit Website www.geoparc.cat